Like many of you, we are following the updates regarding the Coronavirus. While cars are our passion, there is nothing more important to us then the health of our employees, customers and our community.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.
Yes, our three locations remain open for sales and Service for normal business hours. Car dealerships are considered an essential business, and we want to be here for you during this time. We also want to make sure we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of Covid-19. As a reminder, here are some of the steps we are taking to help do this.
- We have increased our sanitizing protocols for all locations, and we have hand sanitizer available in sales and service. Door knobs, counter tops, phones and check out stations will be cleaned multiple times a day.
- The complimentary popcorn has been temporarily removed to help combat spreading of any disease.
- We ask any employees with cold or flu like symptoms stay home. Likewise, we ask the same of our customers.
- We are happy to pick up your vehicle for service in our service department and return it back to you, should you feel you want to stay home.
- While our showroom still remains open, we are also happy to bring a vehicle to your house to test drive. Additionally, you will be able to do the entire purchase process from your home should you desire.
- Any vehicle getting serviced from Stan McNabb service department, will be wiped down before returning the keys back to you. Additionally, we have asked employees who come into contact with your vehicle to wear gloves.
We will work with our customers to be as flexible as possible on financing, as we know that this is a concern for many of you during this time. We currently have offers as low as 0 percent financing up to 84 months. Please reach out if you have any questions at all.
We want to say Thank you. We have been overwhelmed by witnessing the "togetherness" of this Nation. We fly our American Flag proudly each day, and we are looking forward to a hand shake when it is deemed safe to do so again. To the Nurses, Doctors, Truck drivers, UPS workers, Government officials and everyone working the front lines during this scary time, we simply can't thank you enough. We are in this together, and while we may be newer to the Columbia area, we are not new to treating customers like family. We are proud to be apart of a community that takes such good care of one another. Thank you,
General Manager/ Owner